Thank You

Hi and Happy Friday :-)


 
 I am in love with this stamp set from Simon Says. Its called Bouquet of Thanks I can see it in all different colors. I don't know if you've noticed but I am stuck on a color theme with my last 4 cards or so. Apparently I love this color combination lol! So easy to make, I just embossed and water colored the flowers and background.





Thank You for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers and beautiful cards!! . You girls are the best ! John's trial is rescheduled for early October. While I had to Skye myself up for it there's always a reason for everything right? Hugs, Char

7 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Maria said...

So pretty are those water colored flowers, Char!! Lovely color combo!! You take good care, my friend, hugs!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Not just the set is beautiful, I think you make it look even prettier!

Nonni said...

This is beautiful! No wonder you love this color palette, it looks wonderful. Great for a floral card with summer feel.

cm said...

Stunning showcase of these flowers; I think they were made 'exactly' for you! I love this palette; you have such an eye for colour/design combinations. Hopefully, the rescheduling of the trial means something 'positive' will emerge. As always, keeping you in my prayers and thoughts!
Hugs~carol

Audrey Pettit said...

I've been thinking of you! Hang in there, Sweetie!
And don't stop with this combo, because you truly nail it! What a stunning card!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Char, this is stunning! the colors are so spectacular!