Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Friends! Long time no blogging. My life is extremely busy and I've made cards I just haven't had the time to post them :-( Anyway, I hope your all doing wonderful for the new year? I've been blessed to have Kinley every weekend, although I seem to catch everything from her :-) I always say she's going to love me to death lol! I've been teaching her to stamp, and with the MISTI she makes lots of cards for her parents! You can NEVER start kids to soon stamping!
 

 




Have a great day! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Greta said...

You started my day with a smile, Char! Maybe you can sell Kinley's video to Sweet Petunia for advertising--haha! I sure wouldn't have thought to have a 2 yr old try it--oh so sweet! She is such a doll! Fun to hear your voice & glad you've been making card--the Valentine is clever & beautiful! I'll send the blog writing genie down your way if I ever find her! Wishing you a great weekend & sending a big hug--Greta

Lisa said...

Oh, she's so sweet stamping away!! What a precious doll!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colorful hearts!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Young said...

What a beautiful card, Char!!! I'm so glad you and Kinley are hanging out together!

Kay Miller said...

So glad you are able to spend time with your granddaughter and teach her the finer things of life :) heheh! Your card is so fun! I love all of those colorful hearts!

Maria said...

Awww,,,how sweet you are teaching Kinley to stamp!! I'm sure that would be very enjoyable for both of you!! Your card with the rainbow hearts is so pretty!! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!!

TK said...

Sweet card, and even sweeter that you have your precious granddaughter stamping with you!

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad you are having so much time with your little sweetie! And that is adorable that you two are stamping together! Love your sweet Valentine! Such a fun rainbow pattern with all those little hearts!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome and fun! Glad you have Kinley with you!