City Crafter Challenge Week # 202 Beautiful Rainbows

Hi Friends! I have anyways been fascinated with beautiful rainbows, and it's also close to St. Patty's Day , so, I thought rainbows would be a great challenge!! With all the sunny/rainy days here, we've had some rainbows and they are just beautiful! So, that's what prompted me for this week's challenge! I hope you have some fun with this and join in :-) Char
Rainbows!! (make a card or project using rainbows)
 
 
I wanted to make a shaped rainbow card, but in all my stash I didn't have a rainbow die, and was to lazy to cut it on my Silhouette, so I did the next best thing...I took out my circle dies and cut out circles in all the colors, glued them on top of each other, then cut off the bottom. It was actually very easy and quick. I did the same for the card itself, I cut a circle with folded card stock.

 
 
This week's Guest Designer is Sylwia !! Please stop by and say your congrats!!
 
And please stop by City Crafter and see the talented DT's creations!!
I hope you can play along this week, I Love seeing you girls there
:-) Hugs, Char

24 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Your card totally cheered me up this morning when I have a day ahead I'd rather hide from!! So professional too.

Diane said...

What a super creative idea to make this gorgeous cards....I hope I can remember it, it would be a great idea for the grandkiddos!!! You should enter it in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge...it is rainbows...just need to use a product sold there (doesn't have to be purchased there)...Scor-tape qualifies...just read her rules...and I have some blog candy on my blog, too...love to see you there!!

Anna Rogalska said...

It so beautiful card! I love rainbow!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Char!! Love the shape!

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a Happy creative card this is Char. Love this so much :)

Benzi said...

Oh, you're so creative. What a cool way to make that rainbow. I love it and your clouds.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & perfect, Charlene!

Ira Huberts said...

How very cheerful this is Char! You bring so much happiness to the rainy theme ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great idea how to make a rainbow! I love your card! so bright and cheerful! And I love the clouds!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam Prantner said...

Sometimes lazy totally works and it does in this case. Love this happy card!

Maria said...

Love your FUN rainbow card, Char! Wonderful shape, sweet clouds, and bright sun!:-)

Darnell J Knauss said...

You are always so clever, Char! I think we get spoiled by all our special dies and machines. Way to remind us to use the machine between our ears!! (Even if was born out of laziness, nothing wrong with that!) This is an awesome rainbow card! Hugs, Darnell

Linda R said...

This is such a happy card. Love your rainbow card my friend.

Hugs~

Wendy AppleApricot said...

What a great idea! Beautiful and wonderful card Char. Love how you came up with that rainbow shape, totally creative. Big hugs

Christie said...

Such a happy card! We need some sunshine and rainbows in Idaho. :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this happy card!! Awesome!

yyam said...

Ahhh...so pretty! LOVE the bold rainbow colours! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord, how adorable! And such a clever and fabulous way to create a rainbow! I love, love, love shaped cards! This is brilliant, my friend!

1CardCreator said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, love your rainbow! ~Diane

Sid said...

What a beautiful rainbow card !!

Lee-Anne said...

I love this happy, happy design! Great way to make rainbows!

Sylwia-eR said...

Beautiful rainbow and clouds- very pretty card : )

 

Feedjit