March 25, 2014

City Crafter Challenge # 204 Take Note

Hi Friends! This week Kirsty is our wonderful hostess and she has chosen the theme:
 
Take Note (make your own note book, note pad, altered one, sticky note pad is good too, or make a project with the word NOTE)
 

Here's my little notebook :-)
A few close ups. As you remember I took that Marion Smith class a few weekends ago and it was a blast! Her and her husband were so nice!! I haven't finished my mini cover yet, but will share when I do. Meanwhile, they was alot of her fabulous paper there, so I picked some up to make my notebook with! I love the smooth texture of her paper, it's unlike any paper I have felt before , it's smooth and thick, great for all projects!
 


 
 Cover

 
 The back
 


 
The little ART JOURNAL stamp is from a clearance rack at a little scrapbook store at the coast...I think it was $1.50, and it came in handy for this challenge :-). I love a great deal!
 
 
This month's Guest Designer is : Slywia be sure and show her some love :-)
 
Please be sure to stop by City Crafter also and see what the awesome DT made!!
 
Have a great week! Hugs, Char

22 comments:

Sylwia-eR said...

What a beautiful collage!

Anna Rogalska said...

Absolutely beautiful Art Journal!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Char! I love the mix of papers and stamps!

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous project and here you are again tempting me with more dreamy "must have" papers :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks fabulous, Charlene! So pretty!

Benzi said...

This had to be fun with the pretty papers. Great project and wonderful job.

1CardCreator said...

This is lovely and the paper is beautiful too! ~Diane

Heather Jensen said...

Your book is looking beautiful so far! I can't wait to see what it looks like after it's finished. :)

Jill said...

Ooh, vintage gorgeousness! Love all of the elements, Char!

Maria said...

What a vintage beauty, Char! Love those papers! Fabulous work...love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! This is uh-mazing, Char! I LOVE the sweet vintage look to your journal! Such a fun mix of papers, images, and stamps. That clearance deal stamp could not be more perfect for this! LOVE the fun collage style!

Lori said...

Terrific collage and what a beautiful back! Fabulous!

Deanna said...

Amazing!

Emily Keaton said...

A very cool and colorful project!

Irish Cherokee said...

Special and personal. A beauty.

Linda R said...

This looks so beautiful. Looks like you had some fun creating this.. I LOVE it.

Hugs~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is just gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel to it!!!!!!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous notebook.

Christie said...

GORGEOUS Char!!! I'm so envious that you were able to go to that class!
Miss you oodles!!
XOXO

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with your journal cover, Char...this is beautiful!!!!! I love all the different elements you added and the sentiment is just perfect!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving my Christmas Present Char!!!! *wink*

Sue Lelli said...

OOOOH! Those papers and your photos are all so GORGEOUS! LOVE the journal cover front and back, Char!!!

 

Feedjit