March 18, 2014

City Crafter #203 Spring in the garden

Hi Friends!! This week's challenge comes from the talented Anna!!! And she has chosen the theme:

Theme : (Create a project including elements of the garden , e.g. seed packet, flower pot, garden tools.... etc)


 

 
I started by water coloring the background with some pink's and yellow's. The seed packet is from Bety's digital store. A bit of paper lace and twine, with a button to finish :-)

 
This week's sponsor is:
 
http://mycraftspotshop.com/
 
Prize: any ONE stamp set of the winner's choice
NOTE - the prize will be sent to an U.S address only

You've got to hop over to My Craft Shop to check out their fun products!



Sylwia is our wonderful month long GD, please stop by her blog and send her a big congratulations!
 
And you can visit City Crafter and see the talented DT's designs!!
 
I loved seeing you play this week at CCCB :-) You girls are terrific!! Hugs, Char
 

23 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Your pink and yellow watercolored background is just gorgeous!

Ira Huberts said...

That's a perfect card for this theme Char, I, too, love your watercoloured paper, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ros Crawford said...

Loving your watercolour ... so pretty Char!

Joni nina Andaya said...

So BEAUTIFUL Char!!! Ooh so love the watercolor background...FABULOUS :)

Anna Rogalska said...

This is just beautiful! Fantastic background. Love seeds packet!

Lori said...

Gorgeous watercolor background and beautiful card!

Linda R said...

What a pretty card my friend. I LOVE the watercolor background.

Hugs~

1CardCreator said...

I just love your soft water-colored backgrounds and this is no exception, just stunning! ~Diane

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Ooo, fun challenge! I'm so inspired by your water coloring. I really need to get my goods out and play.:)

Sid said...

Love your seed packet design Charlene !

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful water coloring!! The pinks and yellows are lovely with the card design and accents!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty!

Maria said...

What a pretty card that is so soft and pretty! Love the watercolor background and seed packet focal image! It all speaks spring to me...love it!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card...so beautifully soft and pretty!!!! I'm coming to visit...I WANT your weather...lol!!

Sylwia-eR said...

Beautiful colors - what a pretty card!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done. Makes me want to take my seeds and do some planting in the garden.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oh, sigh, there you go with that exceptional watercolored background again! You rock at that and I still have it at the top of my list! Time, thy are my enemy!!

Anyway, we didn't meet today to talk about me! I love your sweet garden card, Char, so perfect for the challenge inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty!!!!! I love the seed packet image and you have created such a beautiful background with the watercoloring!!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, adorable! I LOVE your watercolored background, my friend! And what a pretty seed packet, too. This is awesome!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your watercolor BG and the Pretty seed packet image! Gorgeous card, Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love that seed packet! Lovely card Char!

~Tammy~ said...

This is beautiful Char! Fabulous inspiration too!

 

Feedjit