Thanks a ton/Fusion card challenge

Hi Friends! I'm back with a card for another challenge at Fusion card challenge! I decided to go with the sketch because I couldn't find the right shade of teal .

Here's my take! The whale is a die from Stampin'up that I've had for a year and never used, but when I saw that sketch my mind immediately envisioned a whale card!


 The waves are cut with my Silhouette and to make the circle window I used a circle die from MFT, then used the bigger one and cut the yellow circle and when that was cut I used the smaller one in size to make the yellow cutout..




I hope you have a great weekend, it's been raining here but that's O.K.! Next weekend I will be off to Chico to take a class from the talented Marion Smith. She will be at my favorite scrapbook store, and we will be making a stitched book, I can't wait! Hugs, Char



 making a stitched book!!

20 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun ocean card Charlene! love those crashing waves and 'ton' of whale! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!!

Mar said...

Adorable Char~!

Lesley Croghan said...

Fantastic! Love what you did with my sketch, Char! So clever!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus! Fun waves and so great!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!! Hope to see you again and again, LOVE it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cute and adorable!!!!

Joni nina Andaya said...

How FUN and Adorable this is Char!!! Super love this!!!

Benzi said...

Too cute, Char! I love your water being so shiny and that big whale is adorable. Great card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love that whale and those waves!!!!!

Ira Huberts said...

Major fun card, such a fabulous design Char! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ros Crawford said...

Can't wait to see that book! Terrific card ... Love the waves!

Anna Rogalska said...

What a absolutely fantastic card!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is just adorable! What a cute little whale! And your waves are fantastic. Love the yellow die cut circle behind, too...makes me think of the sun!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
laura

Christie said...

Adorable! Love that whale!

Christie said...

Adorable! Love that whale!

Michelle Lupton said...

OMG, I LOVE THIS!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at FUSION!!

Jonah Freeman said...

Just a delightful card, Char! I think the colors work fine and I love how you let the sketch inspire you! So creative, my friend and such a happy card! Glad you chose to play along with us at FUSION!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely adorable ... lovin' that sweet little whale ... so glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is really super sweet! I love the texture and the water theme! Thanks for playing at Fusion!

Pamela Maas said...

Absolutely adorable card - love that image!

 

Feedjit